|President||Kiyoshi NAKAGAWA (Mr.)|
|Postal (zip) code||732-0044|
|Company address||5-6-14 Yaga-shinmachi, Higashi-ku, Hiroshima-shi|
We manufacture and sell vacuum-packed foods and frozen foods processed with far-infrared ray heating or superheated steam heating. Naturally, we value our customers’ ease of mind and safety, and also aim to make appetizing foods that reflect the original flavors of the ingredients. Also, we have developed a health-conscious version of “kara-age” fried chicken made without deep-frying in oil. This is a new type of “kara-age” with 30% fewer calories.
We also make specialty products using fresh ingredients from the mountains and sea in the Hiroshima region.
We accept small-lot orders.
1. Oyster roast
2. Chicken wing roast (Teba-yaki)
3. Fried chicken made without deep-frying in oil
4. Grilled oysters (Iso-yaki)
5. Broiled oyster (Kaba-yaki)
1. Wholesalers of food products for commercial use
2. Consumer co-operatives
3. Souvenir shops
4. Wholesalers of food delicacies
1. Heating equipment using both far-infrared rays and superheated steam 1
Processing performance 150 kg/h
2. Continuous gas-roasting equipment/processing performance 1
3. Retort-sterilization equipment/processing performance 1
4. Freezing equipment 1
-40°C processing performance 200 kg/h
5. Superheated steam heating equipment 1
1. Food manufacturing industry
Utilizing far-infrared ray heating or superheated steam heating, perform heating treatment without jeopardizing qualities of raw food materials.
2. Food manufacturing industry
Utilizing continuous gas-roasting equipment, perform continuous roasting for marine products and stock farm products. About 200 kg/h.
3. Food manufacturing industry
Perform pressurized heating sterilization for all kinds of raw materials.
4. Food manufacturing industry
Perform continuous freezing with spiral freezing equipment. About 200 kg/h.
5. Food manufacturing industry
Utilizing vacuum cooling equipment, prevent secondary contamination after heating and perform after-treatment such as packaging, etc., in a short time.
Heat processing technologies that bring out the original flavors contained in food ingredients
Heating by using both far-infrared ray and superheated steam
1. Making “specialty products” using Hiroshima produce
1. Food manufacturing industry
Prevent deterioration of taste by retort-sterilization and produce products with natural taste.
We obtained a patent on producing method of frozen oysters. (Patent No. 1657692)
2002 - Hiroshima Prefecture Venture Business Start-up Technical Support
Research into manufacturing technology combining superheated steam heating and far-infrared ray heating
2005 - Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Research and Development Support
Development and study of combined use of superheated steam heating and radiant heat for oyster processing (industry/academia/government joint research)
All images displayed on this site are for reference purposes only. Distribution, copying, or modification of the images is strictly prohibited.